Wednesday, September 16, 2009

First Post- Concept- Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my blog! I am starting this as an experiment, both for myself & my potential viewers/clients. My hope for this public forum is to create an interactive space in which I can organize my thought process & to document visual tangents. I intend my posts to be a visual diary of thoughts, concepts, web links, and experiments in visual representation. My overarching goal is that I intend this blog to become a creative medium that my artwork can both inhabit, and be a product of. The element of viewer feed back is an important exciting element of this and it will be interesting for me to see what people think- if anything.
I hope this will also become a place that I can sell my artwork. Any artwork that I post on this bog is for sale, so please inquire about any objects that you would like to purchase.

I am an multi-media artist living and working in Brooklyn, New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment